Dr. El Attar
Dr. Ayman El-Attar, FASLMS, FAAFP, AAACS, is the founder of Derma Laser Centers of New Jersey established in Mercerville, New Jersey in October 2002. Derma Laser Centers has three locations across the State of New Jersey, with sister practices in San Diego and Beverly Hills, California.
He graduated from Alexandria Medical School with honors in 1987. He completed residencies in both General Surgery and Family Medicine, and obtained a Masters Degree of Surgery in 1992. He was an assistant lecturer of Surgery at Alexandria University, and a visiting instructor of Surgery at the Medical College of Ohio. He then finalized his Ph.D. thesis in 1998.
He has several publications in the most reputable medical and surgical journals. He lectures both nationally and internationally, patients as well as physicians about recent advances in Laser and Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. El-Attar had several newspaper articles including the Times, Especialito, and Mercer County Woman Magazine. He was a TV guest on Channel 8 and 10 Cable TV in New Jersey several times. He was a radio guest on Wall Street Good morning America XM Satellite Radio, and The New York 92.3 FM Station.
In 2012 Dr. El-Attar continues to devote his expertise to guide his team to provide to the patients the most elite and comprehensive services. Derma Laser Centers of New Jersey utilizies the most cutting- edge technology available in the field of hair restoration, laser, and cosmetic surgery.
Dr. El-Attar is an active Fellow of the following professional organizations:
1. Fellow of the American Society of Laser Medicine & Surgery
2. Faculty of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
3. Faculty of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
4. Fellow of the International Society of Dermatology
5. Fellow of the American Medical Association
6. Faculty of the Canadian Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
7. Fellow of the American College of Phlebology
8. Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians
9. Fellow of the American Society of Liposuction Surgery
10. Fellow of the American Society of Aesthetic Mesotherapy
11. Fellow of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
12. Faculty of American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
1. Resident teacher award from the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine. June 2002
2. Physician’s Recognition Award. American Medical Association. July 2002
3. Physician’s Recognition Award. American Medical Association. July 2003- July 2006
4. National Registers’ Who’s Who in Executive and Professionals. New York. USA 2005-2006
5. National Register Who’s Who Kiplings Registry in Executive and professionals, 2008-2009